This activity will consist of a didactic presentation accompanied by PowerPoint slides.
- The learner is required to respond to the pre-assessment question(s) before beginning the presentation. Since it is not possible to fail a pre-test, upon submission, "passed" will appear on your screen. This is not an indication that questions were answered correctly.
- While listening to/viewing content, you may pause the presentation at any time to record notes, etc., and re-start where you left off.
- You are required to view the entire presentation.
- Learners must answer all post-assessment questions and receive a passing score (minimum 80%) to proceed to the activity evaluation. Learners will be allowed a maximum of three opportunities to successfully receive a passing score.
- An evaluation must be completed for each module in which you participate.
- After submitting the activity evaluation(s), a statement of credit will be generated.
For additional assistance, please contact the American Academy of Pain Medicine, 8735 W. Higgins Road, Suite 300, Chicago, IL 60631, 847-375-4731.